Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is this show from the 80's?

I can't remember much I was only about 10. But I remember it was about these two detectives and one was a nice looking man(can't even picture him) but the other was a woman. I think she had long straight dark hair. And I believe she wasn't even human. I think she was like a robot or something like that. I think it was on NBC.



Does anyone even recognize this? It's irritating I remember just a little bit of it.



What is this show from the 80's?

Mann and Machine?



Had Yancy Butler from the "Witchblade" series in it. Can't remember him too much, but I do know that she played a robot detective or something.



What is this show from the 80's?

The Bionic Woman had a woman "robot"



What is this show from the 80's?

McMillan and wife??



Susan St James as a robot, though?? don't think so. She does have straight dark hair, though.



What is this show from the 80's?

Scarecrow and Mrs. King?

No comments:

Post a Comment