Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hairstyle Help!?!?

Ok, I was wondering if I should get my hair like this:http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/... I have light brown hair like an inch or two past the middle of my back. I was wondering if you think I should like get darker streaks in my hair or not.



My hair is like this color: http://www.hairtrade.com/images/Human%20... Except a bit more blonde in it. Please give me details and/or pics!



Hairstyle Help!?!?

ha cool idea, I think that would look really great. get like a darker browny red streaks in it, I think that would make it a little unique! :D



Hairstyle Help!?!?

erm, perhaps u should consult your hair stylist, she give u a better answer as we dont really know which hairstyle fits u better =)



Hairstyle Help!?!?

Sounds nice... I recently got red and dark brown put in my blonde hair and I love it.... I say go for it.



Hairstyle Help!?!?

I think that is a cute hair style.... go for it. And maybe consider getting your whole hair a dark brown..... on the bottom half.



Hairstyle Help!?!?

If you go to www.seventeen.com/hairstyles you can upload your photo and you can put celebrity hair cuts on it. it is pretty kewl!

No comments:

Post a Comment