Monday, July 27, 2009

A question??????

Ok lets say you were born with a birth deformity. Ok you're beautiful except your left ear never finished developing and it shows the tissue part. The right ear looks normal and human like. So what will you do with your hair? Wear it down all the time and cover that ear, or come up with some updo that covers your ear(s) but still look good on you, or just wear your hair as if your left ear isn't weird and abnormal?



If you chose the second option, what sort of hair do is it? Describe it.



A question??????

I would wear my hair how I feel and would not care what people had to say about my ear....



I will not hide whats apart of me and what makes me so different.....Its my ear and who cars what others think because I have to do for me and live my life...



Good Luck to you ......



A question??????

Wear it down.



Well I don't like to style my hair so if I hid I'd just throw my hair to the left side lol.



A question??????

wear it any way you want to



embrace your specialness



:]



A question??????

I think i would decorate it and use it. I once met a man who had most of one ear bitten off in a fight. And he wore a feather in it and it became a conversation peace.So that would be the sort of thing i would do. HOW ABOUT YOU????

No comments:

Post a Comment