Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is this funny (Adult question)?

When I was young, probably about 12 years old, I started getting pubic hair.



I really had no idea what it was, or if it was normal...



I was so embarassed about it that I never even asked anyone about it, or if they had hair down there.



I literally thought I was the only one on the face of the earth with hair on my gonads. Which made me wonder if I was human, or some strange monkey/human mix from the lab! Lmao.



Somewhere down the line I learned that pubes were normal. It probably took me until I was 14 to figure that out, though.



Is that a funny story? Rate it on a 1-10 scale!



Is this funny (Adult question)?

you poor guy! i give it a 10 but your parents should have given you the "talk".....which reminds me, my son is almost 12, I guess we should give him the "talk" before he freaks out when he gets hair.



Let me guess...you were one of those sheltered kids brought up by holy roller Christian parents right? I was one of those kids too! My parents didn't tell me anything about puberty or sex and I went to a private Christian school where all the kids were completely sheltered from the real world. lol



Is this funny (Adult question)?

I love the new avatar, btw! Report It



Is this funny (Adult question)?

5



Is this funny (Adult question)?

Funny 4



Strange 8



Is this funny (Adult question)?

7.5



Is this funny (Adult question)?

No, it's not funny. It's actually kind of dumb. You poor kid!



Is this funny (Adult question)?

I'm sorry, but that is funny!! I give it a 10!! By the way, I bet you weren't the only one who thought he was turning into a monkey and you won't be the last.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

9 very weird %26amp; funny.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

No offense, but not really. Everyone has it, which I can understand you could've been freaked out the first year. like i said, no offense.



3/10



Is this funny (Adult question)?

Uhhh, same thing happened to me.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

3 nor really that funny srry man....



Is this funny (Adult question)?

I think everyone has the same question when they are little. I know I thought it was strange and sure, everyone questions whether or not its normal. Then we grow up and realize, it's normal. I'd give your story a 5. It's completly normal.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

-2 not even close



Is this funny (Adult question)?

Not really, I give it a 3. I think what is funny is when I was 12 I read a health book that talked about children rubbing genitals on the wall. I did it and when the white stuff came out I was scared and thought I had some disease and would die. Luckily i found an old copy of Hollywood wives in the attic which explained it to me and kinda messed up my mindset of sex for life.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

3



Is this funny (Adult question)?

oops



Is this funny (Adult question)?

4



Is this funny (Adult question)?

Funny 0/10



Unbelievable 8/10



Don't 12 year old guys talk about such things? You may have kept mum, however, it is so unbelievable that no other guy brought up this subject!



Is this funny (Adult question)?

You poor kid... where the hell were your parents? They should've told you about puberty when you were around eight, so you'd know what to expect.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

Not funny...sad that by 14 you had not had any developmental education.



Is this funny (Adult question)?

NO DOG THAT AINT NO FUNNY STORY, NOPE NOT AT ALL . AND TO RATE IT, WELL A 1 IS GOOD. NO PARENTS HUH? SO SAD. ALBOOGIE OUT



Is this funny (Adult question)?

no offense but i think your my classmate but im not sure.



my rate is 5



Is this funny (Adult question)?

2 not that funny 5th grade sex ed class



Is this funny (Adult question)?

Not funny. Someone has issues! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment